Wednesday, July 15, 2009

My Rich Family

Have you ever had family members that you just absolutely LOVE being around? I do. They are my rich family. By rich I don't mean they have lots of money but they have lots of love, kindness, sincerity, and all those qualities that make you the most important kind of rich. The one in the middle is my grandmother's sister, Lib and she is sweet, stubborn, feisty, ornery, caring, honest... There aren't enough words to describe her. The other two are her daughters - you would have never guessed, right? One of her daughters is not in this picture but I love her just the same as her two sisters. I can never spend enough time with them.



This is another one. She is one of the busiest people I know who still manages to have time for you if you drop by. My family, especially my kids, love her!

These are a bunch of the kids, though not all of them, that were at our picnic at Metcalf bottoms a couple of weeks ago.


We had a picnic lunch and dinner with a little snoozing in between.



Why don't we take the time to do this more often? It was a day spent playing in the river, eating (which is what we do best), and gabbing. It was fun!


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment