Tuesday, November 3, 2009

TRAP Team Practice



This is the first TRAP Team practice I have been to. I was impressed, Ant did very well shootin' a moving target. He had a good time doing his thing and us girls had a good time giggling and watching, and practicing our "golf clap." Alex wanted to know if they just shoot those things off the roof of that building. Then, when she saw it hurled through the air she wanted to know who was in there throwing them. She and I have a lot to learn. It doesn't, though, take a lot of knowledge about the sport to appreciate the skill it takes to do this and do it well.



It kind of reminded me of the Beverly Hillbillies when they were shooting skeet and Mr. Drysdale asked Ellie Mae if she was going to participate with them and she said, "I don't use a gun, I use this here sling" (maybe not quoted verbatim but something very similar).
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: