Saturday, December 12, 2009

Softball Weekend

Alex's softball team rented a cabin in Wear's Valley last weekend for the girls to spend some time bonding. It happened to be on the very weekend we got a little snow in these here parts. It was a beautiful weekend to be in the mountains.


These girls ate lots of pizzas and junk food.

They spent a little time in the hot tub. How cool is that with snow all around them?

They played Catchphrase almost ALL NIGHT LONG!



I think the girls finally went to bed around 5 a.m. after a lot of pool playing and Catchphrase and Taboo. When I got up the next morning I started a head count. There two girls in this room - one on the futon and one... on the pool table.

This is where they confused me a little bit. They had their heads covered up so I was trying to count feet. I only came up with three girls in this bed, one on the floor beside the bed, and one girl who had her body in the bathroom floor but her head in the bedroom. I was missing a girl. I went upstairs and got another mom to help me and upon further investigation, we found FOUR girls in this full size bed.


The next morning I walked down the stairs right into a Smarties fight. And a game of pool.





This is most of our girls, we had one go home early and one that couldn't come but this is it. Team Synergy. They are a great group of girls.



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment