Sunday, December 20, 2009

Finally, decorated for Christmas!

Finally! We have decorated all that is going to be done this year. Luckily Anthony and Alex spent all Saturday afternoon helping me while Tony spent all afternoon putting the legs on the furniture we bought last week. He got more mad over those STUPID legs than he did while putting in all of the wood floor. "Who would sell something like this?" "Why would the legs not already be attached to the furniture?" "This is the stupidest thing I have ever seen." "We should have paid the delivery price and they would have had to put the legs on." I think that is why the kids helped me so much. We were all trying to make ourselves scarce in that area of the house!

They looked so nice before church this morning.


This is a picture of Anthony that is hanging on our "family tree" in our kitchen. Got the idea from Edie last year and I love our family tree. We have pictures of everyone in our family hanging on here.
This is our tree - notice that there are no presents underneath. No, it's not because I haven't wrapped them yet - it's because I haven't bought them yet... But I do like the way the lights reflect off the new floor!

Here is some of our new furniture. We have a couch and love seat to match. We have really "manned up" our living room. I told Tony some pink pillows or glitter should do the trick...

This is the mantle we got out of my grandmother's house. It is in our dining room and I love it. It is one of the few things we decorated this year.

Remember in the hustle and bustle of the coming week to smile at the store clerks, be extra nice to fellow shoppers, and remember what this season is all about. The most precious gift of all. Jesus.Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Your tree is beautiful- and I love the decorations on your mantle!

    ReplyDelete