Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Memories of Ole Tearoom

We had a very busy weekend on this last weekend before Christmas. For lunch on Saturday, we went to this beautiful tea room. It is a tradition that we go every year at Christmas so that we can enjoy the beautiful decorations and delicious food. Most of all, though, we enjoy the friends we go with.

We have had a lot of rain and snow recently so this little brook was flowing quite noisily.



This is one of the owners of the tea room along with her granddaughter, Lendi, who was our server.


They have remodeled their old home place into this tea room that holds about 18 people. It is decorated beautifully on the inside as well.

These are three of my beautiful and sweet cousins that I unfortunately don't get to spend enough time with.


Kelli and her mother, Glenda.


I tried my hand at culturing Alex as well. (This feat is not to be taken lightly and also not to be undertaken and completed in a single weekend). Does her signature give you any indication of my progress? I'll keep trying. I will not fail. One day, she will be able to sit through lunch without needing french fries or ketchup...

Ohhh, this luncheon was filled with my favorite people. This is my Aunt Lib, I have written about her before. This picture was taken after she told Kelli she was gonna "kick her butt."
I do love this lady...Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment