Sunday, December 12, 2010

My Favorite Christmas Decoration


A couple of years ago, I saw a tree that Edie at http://www.lifeingraceblog.com/ had decorated for her kitchen. I loved it and I copied it and now it is my favorite Christmas decoration. Ever. She took black and white photgraphs of her friends and family and made a friends and family tree. For some reason I can't find all of my ornaments so I guess I will retake some pictures and replace them this year.

(This picture was taken a little prematurely with no Christmas tree skirt yet.)

We have grandparents pictures on our tree.

Anthony's picture from when he was oh so young looking.

Tony's grandfather.

Tony's brother. And his family.


My brother. And his family.

There are a few, too, that I'm so very thankful I haven't lost cuz they would be impossible to replace.



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment