Friday, December 3, 2010

Attempting the Impossible

Every once in a while my mom wants a new picture of these four monkeys together. What seems like a simple task proves to get more difficult as they get older.

If they could only learn, the quicker you give us a decent picture - we aren't even asking for good pictures anymore - the quicker you are finished!

This is as good as it got.



I snuck in a few of Anthony and Alex, too.


My mom had seen "jumping pictures" and wanted us to try that. Definitely too much to ask...

This next one CRACKS ME UP! Ryan was able to get some good air. With him in the air and the others on the ground in their various stages of jump - Ryan looks like he is being raptured. I laugh out loud every time I look at this. Oh my, it reminds of that 70's show for some reason.

This is the only one we got with all of them in the air.


What a bunch of nuts!!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Too funny! And I must admit- even though I'm MUCH older than your kids, my cousins and I STILL take forever to get a good photos- we're just having too much fun being silly! :)

    ReplyDelete