Friday, September 25, 2009

The Most Important Alaska Pictures

I almost forgot to post the most important Alaska pictures of the whole trip. The whole reason for loving Alaska as he does. The FISH!!

"What's that in that guys back pocket?" I asked. I should know better than to ask such questions. When will I ever learn that the less I know about such things the better? No, I don't want the fish to be on a stringer in misery, but no, I don't want to think about what that miniature baseball bat is used for either.


They could only catch two salmon a day but you could get 5 or 6 pounds of meat off of each one. (I think...)


If I were a bear, this is where I think I would hang out. Sure, waiting till they get them on the stringer is a very effective/lazy way to find dinner but why not wait til they get the bones out, too?

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment