Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

I had a great Mother's Day today. I went to church this morning with my two beautiful kiddos and husband and then I enjoyed lunch with my sweet and beautiful Momma and Daddy. Then, for dinner we went to Tony's parents to top off our "can it get any better than this" Mother's Day. Between lunch and dinner I spent some time outside on this beautiful sunny afternoon.




Alex has picked up a new hobby on nice sunny afternoons. Can you spot her? On the roof right next to the chimney? Sunbathing. Sunbathing on the roof.




Sunbathing on the roof seems to be a necessity now that we have this beauty. There is definitely no lying in the yard with her around.







Or, I guess you can if you want to smell like a wet dog.






Or throw the tennis ball over and over. And over. And over...






Her real treat is getting to play in the water hose.




And my real treat is getting to watch them...



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment